http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=59925421 Lotus - Estranged Love

- I miss ensinada - Monday, April 30, 2007


I had a quesadilla for dinner, and drank manzana lift (which i am trying to savor)!

I miss waking up with 10 other girls cramped in a tent.

I miss brushing my teeth with 500 other people.

I miss loud dance party van rides all over south america.

I miss amazing worship every morning and night.

I miss dancing and jumping and worshiping God with all of the little ninos.

FYI I miss ensinada!

3 Comments:

At April 30, 2007 at 11:05 PM, Blogger Allison said...

That's funny, the only one of those that I miss is the loud van rides...and I take care of that by singing at the top of my lungs in my car every day! You'll have to ride along one of these days.

 
At May 1, 2007 at 1:31 AM, Blogger Insured Asset Solutions said...

WA WA!

 
At May 3, 2007 at 11:31 PM, Blogger Insured Asset Solutions said...

This picture makes you look like a drunk..in fact, I think I will download it to my phone and use it as your photo when you call me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Moi

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Holly McTaggart
16
oc
ca
Christian

Likes

Friends
beach
sunsets
God
concerts
movies
summer


Mes Amies

Mom
Brent w
Andrew s
Allison h
Carson l
David u
David h
Jeremy h
Taffy t
Cassandra o
Jason l
Kendra
Brianna from Kansas
Heather from Kansas
Rachel Styffe
Micheal s
Riley
Jay k
Brian f
HSM
Band



The Present

This weekend :'-(
4 weeks
Hi


The Past



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger