http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=59925421 Lotus - Estranged Love

- Tagged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Sunday, September 16, 2007

Dang it I've been tagged (by my mom and cassa)and people want me to respond...

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their 8 things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 Random Things About Me:
1. I would much rather hang out with a cool group of guys than high school girls.
2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets movie made me deathly afraid of spiders.
3. I believe in love at first sight.
4. I enjoy sitting back and listening to the random conversations others have(facilities boys are my favorite).
5. I melt when guys do little things to make me smile.
6. I over-use smiles in texts, ims, and blogs. ;-)
7. I love that unlimited texting is available. (and I take advantage of it)
8. I am so excited to see what excitement and new characters come from this new season of Heroes starting on Monday September 24.

Now lets see I tag...

David m Hughes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Moi

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Holly McTaggart
16
oc
ca
Christian

Likes

Friends
beach
sunsets
God
concerts
movies
summer


Mes Amies

Mom
Brent w
Andrew s
Allison h
Carson l
David u
David h
Jeremy h
Taffy t
Cassandra o
Jason l
Kendra
Brianna from Kansas
Heather from Kansas
Rachel Styffe
Micheal s
Riley
Jay k
Brian f
HSM
Band



The Present

Ya I know its been a while :-)
Harbor House
Samson and Delilah
HUME LAKE 2007
CAMP CAMP AND MORE CAMP
The power!
Summer spectacular
Helium
Gaterade!!!
Je ne sais pas!! :-/


The Past



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger