http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=59925421 Lotus - Estranged Love

- T9 - Monday, April 30, 2007

So as many of you know I love to text.(go ahead text me I'll reply) I am also a proud user of t9. I was sitting in my room working on homework today and I hear my dad passionatly excitedly talking to my mom. So I did what was right and listened in. He was so excited he had figured out how to use t9 and was showing my mom its amazing wonders. My mom was commpletely confused and didn't understand why he was so excited. But now I have another family on my side.

Do you use T9?

7 Comments:

At May 1, 2007 at 1:33 AM, Blogger Insured Asset Solutions said...

I hate T-9, but at least I know how to use it. By the way, how did your dad (who just got his first cell phone 2 months ago) learn how to use T9 before yo mama, who cannot survive a minute with out it?

At May 1, 2007 at 6:35 AM, Blogger Heather McTaggart said...

Holly just a reminder....Brian=rude!

At May 1, 2007 at 11:14 PM, Blogger Allison said...

I LOVE T9.

Brian, the fact that you hate it, just means you don't know how to use it...and therefore, heather is smarter than you...

At May 2, 2007 at 4:39 PM, Blogger Heather McTaggart said...

Holly, pass this along to my friend Allison who leaves great comments and has a great blog...YOU ARE AMAZING ALLISON! Thank you for placing Brian...RIGHT WHERE HE BELONGS! BTW...he is still with that stupid Sprint service which also makes him DUMB, DUMB, DUMB!

At May 2, 2007 at 4:42 PM, Blogger Insured Asset Solutions said...

Allison,

It’s not that I don’t know how to use T9; I just happen to have a larger vocabulary than what T9 offers and like to use my own words when I text people. It’s not my fault that the “old lady” has a small vocabulary and has to settle for the small parameters of the T9 vocabulary. Being that she STILL doesn’t know how it use it proves the point that I am still smarter!

At May 3, 2007 at 6:31 AM, Blogger Heather McTaggart said...

My bad...I meant...Brian=Nextel....dumb, dumb, dumb! Sprint...not so bad...Nextel=Brian!

At May 3, 2007 at 11:30 PM, Blogger Insured Asset Solutions said...

You won't be saying Brian=Nextel..dumb dumb when I get my Blackberry!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Moi

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Holly McTaggart
oc
ca
Christian

Friends
beach
sunsets
God