http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=59925421 Lotus - Estranged Love

- Someone is out to make my life difficult... - Friday, November 2, 2007

Someone out there for some reason does not want me to get my license! I am 17years 1 month and 21 days old and I still don’t have my license! This is for many reasons…Heres a few:




1. I have a job.

2. I have a weekend job.

3. I’m a high school student.

4. I’m a high school student who does her homework.

5. I had to prove that I was responsible before I even took the class.

6. I had to actually sign up for the online class.

7. I had to find time to actually do the online class.

8. I had to find time to actually make a DMV appointment.

9. I had to actually find someone to take me to the DMV.

10. I had to find time to go to the DMV.

11. I had to continue being responsible.

12. I had to schedule my first behind the wheels.

13. I had to attend my first behind the wheels.

14. I had to put up with the weird behind the wheel instructor.

15. Then I went and lost/ stole my permit.

16. Then I went to 3different summer camps consecutively.

17. Then I went to our harbor house for 10 days.

18. Then I started school again.

19. Then I had to schedule another DMV appointment.

20. Then I had to go to the DMV.

21. Then I had to wait a long time at the DMV.

22. Then I had to schedule my second and third behind the wheel.

23. Then I had to schedule my driving test.

24. I then had to complete my behind the wheels complete with practice driving tests.

25. Then the fires started.

26. Then my driving test was cancelled due to “weather”.

27. Now I have to be responsible again before I can schedule my driving test!



Man I really want my license! At this rate I’ll be 30 when I get my license! It might sound like a bunch of excuses… and it is! But I really want my license! It would make everyones life way easier.



2 Comments:

At November 3, 2007 at 12:30 AM, Blogger Insured Asset Solutions said...

I didn't get mine until 36 days before I turned 18...wa wa wa waaaaaa. But luckly for you, your boyfriend has a license and I am sure that he will be MORE THAN HAPPY to start driving you around...in FEBRUARY that is. :)

 
At November 4, 2007 at 1:31 PM, Blogger Heather McTaggart said...

HAHA...we are competitive SO..I think we will hold out till 35 days before she turns 18...just for kicks! Then we win...we ARE the meanest parents on the face of the earth!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Moi

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Holly McTaggart
16
oc
ca
Christian

Likes

Friends
beach
sunsets
God
concerts
movies
summer


Mes Amies

Mom
Brent w
Andrew s
Allison h
Carson l
David u
David h
Jeremy h
Taffy t
Cassandra o
Jason l
Kendra
Brianna from Kansas
Heather from Kansas
Rachel Styffe
Micheal s
Riley
Jay k
Brian f
HSM
Band



The Present

Hrmm...
essay = silent football
CHOCTOBER!!!!!!!!!
Tagged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ya I know its been a while :-)
Harbor House
Samson and Delilah
HUME LAKE 2007
CAMP CAMP AND MORE CAMP
The power!


The Past



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger